Friday, July 13, 2012

AND MORE RULES....

We got it hung.  I will admit, I sit and stare at this at times.  Mostly noticing that the words are WAY crooked and that I still love it.  But like anything if I even wanted to do it again, I would change a few things.  Here are some more pictures of it hanging and the detail of the wood.  I am really happy with that part at least!!  I still took these pictures with my phone so they are not the best that I have taken but you can still admire ( I hope).




2 comments:

Barbara said...

Love it I think you did a great job. Could you send me the words that you used. It is hard to read them all from the blog and I would like some ideas to jog my thinking into doing one myself. Thanks. Barbara
bst9135@comcast.net

Stephanie said...

Hi Barbara, Sorry it has taken me awhile for my response, my blog does not notify by email of comments made. Note to self: Check on that! :)

I will send you a email of all the words. Good luck!!