Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Little Update

I have been very busy in the past week with planning Will's 26th surprise birthday party. I planned a bbq cookout, fire pit included with some friends a family. Then scheduled his birthday off for him at work without him knowing and planned a day for me and him.

The party went really well and we had a blast. Will was so surprised I think he actually had some tears in his eyes. Then on monday we rented a boat (got upgraded to a ponton boat for free!) and went fishing together. This would be the first time I have been fishing on a boat so I was pretty excited. It was a relaxing time. Toward the end we found a pretty sand bar area, parked the boat and took a nap. So even though we only caught one fish in the whole four hours, it was nice to be together.

So on to the next event! We are looking foward to our one year anniversary next month where we have planned a bed and breakfast in St Augustine.

We keep busy working and getting through finacially. God continues to bless us and keep us in His good graces as I pray he does you as well.

~Steph

No comments: