Sunday, April 6, 2014

FEELING FAMOUS

WAY TO GO RUSTIC HOMEMADE!!!



For the full article visit HGTV GARDENS

At first I read it and thought...."a DIY project?!!!?"  Come on HGTV! LOL. But I can't help but feel proud and positive when I read my business name on a blog post.  It drives my passion even further and gives me the boost of positive reinforcement that I probably need more then the people around me think I do.  

This is the reason for the post, to remind myself to see the positive and not the negative, which has been my motto lately.  I am happy where I am with Rustic and very happy about where it is going.  I am so lucky to be able to do something I am so passionate about especially after the long 2 year journey that got me where I am today.  

The dice that we sell in our shop can be found HERE

~Steph

No comments: