Tuesday, October 23, 2012

THE "2" YEARS BEGIN

My baby boy is turning 2 tomorrow. It is sad and exciting all at the same time. I miss the baby that he used to be but every day is new with him.  Just the other day we asked him "Jackson, what does the train say?"  He responds with an adorable "ALLlllll Aboarrrd".  He has the most sweet voice and I never want to take a moment for granted.  Each day is precious.  Therefore I am taking off work tomorrow to be with the boy and remember the day that my body wants to forget. 
RECAP:  6 weeks of bed rest, 3 week hospital stay, 36 hours of labor.  Which I know it could have been worse, but I knew in my heart of hearts that God was giving me this wonderful child and he is EVEN MORE than I dreamed.  I still cannot look back on my pregnancy without crying tears of emotion or pure Joy.  I love just being 'Jackson's mom". 
Love you baby boy!!!


No comments: