Monday, September 24, 2012

MY LOVELY FOYER

I have this problem.  In my head several times I have written an "how to" blog over the past couple of weeks.  Don't start scrolling down trying to find them, you won't.  It would seem every project I do I always manage to forget to take "before" pictures!!  Its border line frustrating.  So I have done a few things around the house, my foyer wall is by far my favorite to date...

I changed the frames around a few times because I couldn't get the look I wanted to achieve.  But finally I settled on some frames from Walmart because I like the matted look.  The big ones were around $5 and the small ones I think were $3.  I then spray painted them with an Ivory and sanded them to look distressed.  And the "Family Established" sign I made to match and also can be found at my Etsy store.  I LOVE IT! Also note the black painted doors, such a nice clean expensive look without spending the actual money. My kind of project.  Here are some more views of the foyer..






No comments: