Tuesday, September 25, 2012

BURLAP LETTERS

Burlap has to be by far one of favorite materials right now.  Its rustic, clean and you can use it in multiple projects.  Its just awesome.  So I have been wanting to add burlap letters to my store (even though there is a lot of competition out there for them), and I finally did.  I started with making letters for my son's nursery.  I am slowly turning it into a toddler room and making it a little less nursery like.  I still can't believe he is going to be 2!! Anyways, I love them.  The wood I used was already distressed so when I covered it with burlap that actually showed through.  I chose a slate grey for the letters instead of black to make it look EVEN MORE rustic.  I am really starting to think I need a support group for my "rustic-ness".   12 steps?  haha.  Here they are, in all of their Burlap glory. Available now at RusticHomemade.


No comments: