Friday, July 25, 2014

FOLLOW YOUR ARROW

I am taking a little time while sipping my second or third cup of coffee to check in with blog (myself).  HA!  Recently I finished a gallery wall in our new house and I am really happy with how it turned out.  It consists of a collection of our key from our rental where it all began, pictures of my baby love and other neat stuff from my shop.  I did have some inspiration from Pinterest but once I started hanging stuff, I got my flow.  I think that is really how a gallery wall happens, just find your flow.  Sounds corny and a little weird...lol, but its true.  

Here are a few amateur pics of our gallery wall in our new house.  







LOVE!

The Follow your Arrow sign can be purchased from my shop HERE and the wooden Arrow was made by me and I should be adding that to my shop sometime next month. 

~Steph

No comments: